Take an all-natural approach with seven of the best essential oils for skincare. These essential oils are traditionally used to clear toxins and balance sebum. Helps all types of skin. This blend has restorative properties that nourishes dry skin with astringent properties that is known to balance sebum.
- Lavender – A tonic for the skin, helps balance sebum and cleanse pores.
- Geranium – Good for all skin conditions, helps balance sebum, and improve the flow of blood to the skin helping it to glow.
- Rosemary – Has astringent properties that help tone the skin.
- Palmarosa – Helpful to dry skin since it promotes the natural secretion of sebum.
- May Chang – Has astringent properties that help tone the skin, useful for balancing oily skin, and soothing irritated and inflamed skin.
- Benzoin – Helps reduce redness and irritation, also good for dry skin
- Cedarwood – Its astringent properties benefit oily skin conditions.
* All oils are diluted with jojoba oil and ready for use.